From experience we know every client has unique goals, needs, outlook on life, and vision of the future. Therefore, the financial planning process should be a highly customized experience, incorporating these qualities into your vision of financial independence.
We begin by collaborating with our clients to help them define what Financial Independence means to them. We take the time necessary, ask thoughtful questions and listen actively to their responses. For some that may mean creating a budget and savings strategy, buying a dream vacation home, providing an education to children and grandchildren, managing an inheritance, meeting the special needs of a family member, or retiring five years early. Others may be looking for help with employee stock-option decisions, retirement plan coordination, taxation considerations, or pension and deferred compensation evaluation. Still others may need assistance in developing an estate plan, diversifying investments, understanding employer benefits, or reviewing family business agreements and transfer plans - the list is endless and the decisions are uniquely your own.
Our systematic approach to Financial Planning services includes:
- Discovering You: We realize that financial planning is all about YOU! And the only way that we can deliver what YOU need is to understand what those needs are. We do this through a consultative discovery approach of getting to know you, and helping you understand what we can do for you.
- Strategizing; Now that our professionals have a better sense of who you are, and what you wish your financial future to look like. We can work together to create a financial strategy that will help you fulfill those financial objectives.
- Holistic Planning: Cookie cutters don't work for us - and we believe they don't serve the interest of our clients either, Through our systematic strategy-building process, we'll create a set of personalized, holistic plans - for the short, intermediate and long- term, that will help fulfill your overall financial strategy. Our planning process is intensive. and we do it using a consultative and iterative approach. Each session aims at bringing us closer to helping you achieve the financial objectives that we set out together, during the Discovery phase.
- Implementation: Now that the plans are in place, we'll walk you through the process of implementing them. Whether it's making the right investment decisions. choosing the right insurance plan for you and your family. saving enough (and regularly) to reach your retirement goals, or creating an Estate Plan that preserves your legacy: our Financial Planners will be right there by your side as you take each step, Through foresight. encouragement and professionalism, we'll make sure each step of the plan is successfully implemented.
- Frequent Reviewing and Monitoring: While we'll laud you at every successful implementation of your financial plan, we'll stay vigilant throughout the process to make sure you stay on track to meet each of the objectives set out in the plan. Through constant monitoring, and frequent reviews with you, we'll consult with you and make modifications to the strategies and plans as and when needed.